Seoul, Korea – August 29, 2017 – NamoEditor Co., Ltd. (previously Namo Interactive, Inc.) today announced the immediate availability of Namo WebEditor ONE, a totally new version, construction, and target from their award winning popular Web authoring software. Namo WebEditor ONE provides the tools necessary for the most effective collaborative work flow for your design and development team.
As design and development are converging, and new ecosystem was needed to enable web design team to work collaboratively and more efficiently, Namo WebEditor allows designers and marketers to turn ideas prototypes that can be experienced, tested and validate before ever coding.
Namo WebEditor ONE features include:
- Draw instead of coding Drag-and-drop widgets to design you pages, and let the Namo WebEditor ONE take care of the coding. Save development time & cost.
- Scalable to fit screens Namo WebEditor ONE gives you the power to build responsive websites. Our intuitive UI makes creating mobile pages much easier.
- Pixel perfect canvas view No more half pixels, dirty shapes or alpha-blended messes. Namo WebEditor ONE also offers zoom, ruler and guideline tools.
- Back-end integration: Namo WebEditor ONE projects can be integrated with back-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Django, NodeJS, JSP, PHP and WordPress.
- Data binding If your website is not static web page and needs dynamic data, composition and collection widgets are available at your use.
- Code customization Namo WebEditor ONE helps you utilize any function without any limitation. You can insert custom codes to any element
- Collaboration Use Namo WebEditor ONE for team projects. For those with enterprising needs, prototype mode helps share documentation.
- Project management Keep revision history with notes for each element. Drag screens between columns and check project status at a glance.
- Document exportation Automatically export your project document to keep track of work, or share.
“Real-time interaction will be possible with Namo WebEditor ONE as teams will be able to operate in a state of continuous design improvement, being able to prototype and test features without ever coding” said John Lee, CEO of NamoEditor Co. Ltd. “Team will be leaner, faster, and designers will be able to increase their professional value using Namo WebEditor ONE”.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITYNamo WebEditor ONE is available for MAC only for now, with Windows version coming soon before the end of 2017. Billed annually, Namo WebEditor ONE cost $16.66 per month for the first year, and $8.33 per month from the second year and year thereafter. For more information, please visit www.namowebeditor.com.
ABOUT NAMOEDITOR CO., LTD.Based in Seoul, Korea, NamoEditor Co., Ltd. (Previously Namo Interactive, Inc. / www.namowebeditor.com) is a leading developer and global supplier of software solutions for the World Wide Web. Namo’s focus is creating easy-to-use, yet powerful products that help developers of all levels build exciting, cutting-edge content for the Web.
The flagship product in the past, Namo WebEditor, has received numerous awards and citations in industry publications and is a favorite of millions of Web builders around the world. Namo WebEditor was the visual Web authoring tool that delivers the best mix of features and ease-of-use to both experienced professionals and first-time users.
Press contact : email@example.com